|Mobile CT Scan/Dental/Ophthalmology Units™ are designed to provide on-site CT scan, dental and/or ophthalmology services. They may be used by hospitals, physician groups, correctional facilities, or for disaster response applications, international and/or humanitarian purposes.|
- Set-up and fully functional in 1 hour by 1 person
- Configured with CT Scan room, scan work area, one dental station, one ophthalmology station and a handicapped accessible bathroom/changing area
- Self-contained with integrated power, lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, intrusion alarm, fire suppression, and communications systems
- Transportable by tractor, train or ship
- Redundant systems for power, water, and communications
- 16 Slice CT Scan Unit
- Rapid set-up allows for fast delivery of patient care
- May be integrated with existing structures
- Easy to clean surfaces provide superb infection control
- Equipped with cabinetry to provide storage for medical supplies and equipment
Mobile CT Scan/Dental/Ophthalmology Units™ provide a multi-use unit to maximize patient access to needed services. Even many areas of the U.S. lack sufficient CT Scan, dental and ophthalmology services. By bringing these services closer to the patients who most need access, lives are saved and money is saved.
Contact MMIC today to discuss your Mobile CT Scan/Dental/Ophthalmology needs.